MEETING OUR ELDER
NEEDS WITH LOVE AND COMPASSION
Pacific Senior Care Services, we are known as a very compassionate and caring agency. Our office is located in the heart of Walnut Creek. We walk and breath in every step our core values: Love and compassion.
Founder - CEO
My story unfolds,
Pacific Senior Care services was created with a mission for change, caring deeply for each senior, providing placements and senior referrals services, as a result improving their quality of life creating a peaceful environment for seniors and people with disabilities.
My name is Kelly Gonzales, and I am the founder and CEO for Pacific Senior Care Services, LLC.
Finding my purpose in life was so rewarding all these years, helping families and people in need, positioning myself as an advocate with any senior resource for the elderly community.
My story unfolds in 1989, looking back at my life as a young woman immigrated from a beautiful country, Peru. I brought with me the riches of all the fortunes, my beliefs. The best in me was the values and the foundation my parents gave me back home, and with that I had to make the best of it. I know dreams come true if you have faith and work hard to get it with a lot of passion and dedication, no matter of the doubt's others put on you in the beginning of something new.
My father was the most inspirational person in my life, my hero, who showed me tenacity, perseverance and strength all along this journey. He helped me to embrace who I am and to never forget where I came from. So, I started from ground zero in this country putting back myself to college and working in different capacities throughout my life, from cashier, salesperson, debt collector, and going into the financial industry in the 90's in many roles from personal banker, financial advisor, loan officer to VP branch manager. And now becoming a woman entrepreneur. For me, titles did not matter much in my life, because at the end of the day you need to be proud of who you are as a person. I always gave the best of me in every job I had in my career, because I was thankful to have the opportunity to work, learned and provide for my family.
I know God help me to get where I am now. I owe God everything.
Qualifications and achievements
- Ms. Kelly attended Columbia college graduated with associated degree in tourism and commercial aviation in 1989.
- Ms. Kelly attended college in San Francisco Bay Area and got her science degree in cosmetology and general business management in 1992.
- Ms. Kelly attended The American College of Financial Services for her Bachelor of Science and CFP designations on financial planning to keep sharpening her skills on business, insurance and finance in 1996 and keep going with her continuing education every two years.
- Over 26 plus years of experience in the financial and insurance industry on different capacities from financial advisor, loan officer to VP branch manager.
- In 2014, Kelly began her career in the senior and healthcare industry, launching Pacific Senior Care Services.
-Pacific Senior Care Services has been awarded and recognized since 2015 from different organizations.
- Ms. Kelly Gonzales is a former Regional Manager for an in-home health service in Northern California.
- Marketing Director for a senior living community in San Francisco Bay Area.
- Kelly Gonzales has been an insurance broker in the Bay Area since 2004.
- Former Vice President - Bank Branch Manager in San Francisco Bay Region 2004-2012.
- Kelly Gonzales is a Founder and Broker for National Gonzales Insurance aka Gonzales Financial Group in San Francisco Bay Area, to help clients with age-specific planning, with life insurance products and long-term care planning services.
-Mrs. Gonzales is a Founding -Executive Director for Pacific Senior Care Services LLC. in Northern California since 2014. She has also served providing her expertise, as a marketing senior advisor. Utilizing her one-on-one approach and providing marketing consulting and training for license assisted living facilities in Southern California, Pasadena in 2018
-She was honored to receive for 5 consecutive years The Best Senior Care Organization Awards from 2015 to 2020
-Pacific Senior Care Services LLC received the 5th annual Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Awards in the category of Client Service Excellence Award 2020 "Best Elder Care Placement Services Provider" - Northern California
- In 2021, Kelly decided to partner with a marketing insurance company and acquired National Gonzales Insurance, enhancing the senior services with senior insurance planning.
- In March 2022, Kelly Gonzales launched a referral in house caregiving service and enhance the long-term care planning service with license financial advisors.
-In 2022, Pacific Senior Care Services open a second location in San Francisco Bay, in the heart of Foster City-San Mateo. Providing a full-service agency in both locations.
- Member of the National Care Planning Council - NCPC. 2014 - Current
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
Our Mission Statement
A commitment to helping elders with love and compassion and helping families to make the life of their loved ones better with dignity and respect through professionalism and outstanding service.
* Compassion: Observe, listen, understand and assist.
* Respect: Treat others with courtesy, politeness and kindness.
* Integrity: Honor our commitment to those we serve.
* Excellence: Always focus on customer commitment.
* Service: Develop relationships to make a positive difference in people lives.
A vision was born
Pacific Seniors Care Services
"My vision is a future where all elders are well care for, and families will be an important part of their lives. Breaking the cycle of loneliness and abuse for our elderly population"
Kelly Gonzales (Founder)
In 2010, my father got a severe stroke unexpectedly, while staying in the country house gardening. It was his favorite place to relax and enjoy nature, he called it "his work of art" but suddenly that day turned to be different.
When I got the news about my father, I was attending a bank meeting in the City of San Francisco. I was in shock about my father's incident, and the only thing I wanted at that moment, is to be with my loving father.
It was a life changing experience for my whole family and for myself. We had to deal with many emotions, and it was so difficult seen my dad reach a point of needing around the clock, once when he was the one who had provided for his family for all these years.
It became obvious at that moment, that my father will need help in order to come home and stay in it. So, my family and I had to make decisions on finding someone to help us with all this tragedy. We were very overwhelmed with the whole process, trying to search for a good, reliable, compassionate senior care service, mainly searching for that "Peace of Mind" that every family needs in a time of need.
Finally, we were able to find the right person to assist with my dad's health and recovery stage, taking into consideration my mother's well-being.
I know at first hand; how desperate anyone can be in this situation and how important "Peace of Mind" is for everyone involved.
I always believed that everyone has a main purpose in this life, and I kept thinking about my father and how difficult it was putting all the right people to help out in a time of need.
After a lot of thinking and praying, I decided it was time to put my years of experience, talents and skills to work doing something that will impact people's quality of life and making a difference on others in the community.
On 2014, I was able to launched & operated Pacific Senior Care Services, helping seniors and putting my company as a resource to provide the right choices with many services for the senior community.
The word "Pacific" means peaceful, preserving peace, tranquil.... This is our commitment to you, creating a peace of mind, bringing comfort and joy to the families and loved ones.
God has been very good to me, and I am thankful to be in this journey with you.... God blessed you!
@ Your service,
State License #OD34502
This company is in honor to my father, Dr Luis A Gonzales who passed away in February 2021.
LET US HELP YOU TO MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE
Who we are
We are a very reliable full service senior agency, helping seniors and putting Pacific Senior Care Services, as a resource to provide the right choices with many services for the senior community.
Helping them to find the right Senior Assisted Living Community or maybe an independent living community with kindness and integrity.
What we do
*We offer a free consultation for our valuable services and resources
*Preserving confidentiality and clients rights.
*We communicate with the family or support from the loved one in a kind and caring way.
*We will do a comprehensive assessment to determine the level of care your loved ones needs.
* We will create a plan of care management working with health professionals.
*We will be able to give you some recommendation and resources base on loved one's care needs.
*Our approach is very personable, and we take pride on the places we recommend, because the facilities have been inspected and visited by us.
* Working for you in negotiating rates within your budget.
*Home safety evaluation.
*Assistance with long-term care planning
* Assistance with Veterans benefits with our accredited Veterans advisor
*We put our experience and knowledge to work for you and your loved ones.
We have flexible schedules and work 7 days a week.